About this Seminar
New technologies in breast imaging are advancing quickly and you need to stay up-to-date.
But what about your patients today? This seminar will cover the latest in breast imaging technology
and will help you bridge the gap with the equipment you are using today, improving your patient care.
A wide range of topics including tips and tricks for improving your images, understanding the pathology report,
implant technology and mammography of the male breast, all with the focus on obtaining a high quality diagnostic
image, will be covered. This seminar is an insightful look to the future and offers practical solutions to problems you face today.
At the completion of this seminar,
- Understand new breast imaging technology and the potential use for it.
- Understand the pathology report and what it means to the patient diagnosis.
- Appreciate the difference between positioning in a digital environment vs an analog environment.
- Know tips and tricks for evaluating and improving image quality.
- Gain knowledge on breast implants and the advances in implant technology.
- Develop techniques for mammography of the male breast.
- Review positioning challenges for the routine and difficult patient.
Locations & Dates
All prices for dates in the US are in US dollars.
All prices for dates in Canada are in Canadian dollars.
Qualifying 'Early' registrations must be made at least 14 days in advance for the program
| ♦ ||Amount||Early||Reg Door|
|Technologist|| || || |
Become an MTMI member today
and start to receive these benefits:
- Immediate Member Discount on all MTMI seminars, cross-training courses, on-line videos and books.
- Special discounts for Members Only are offered quarterly.
- Advance notice of all MTMI programs of interest.
- Access to your MTMI profile on-line.
- Monthly e-newsletter including useful information and special offers.
Check the "Yes, I want to become a MTMI member"
box on the registration form
on this page and you will immediately start to save. The MTMI
member price will be yours today.
Technologist member enrollment fee is $39
(reduced from $45).
Physician member enrollment fee is $79.
Physicist member enrollment fee is $65.
Refunds, minus a $30 processing fee, will be granted for cancellations
received at least 3 days prior to the seminar. Cancellations received
within 3 days of the seminar will receive a credit toward a future
MTMI seminar, minus the $30 processing fee. No refunds will be
made after the seminar.
Group discount for a group from one facility registering at the same time: 3-5
attendees 5%; 6 or more attendees 10%.
Group discounts for MTMI
can be as high as 25%, please contact MTMI for details
(discount is not applicable if the tuition is paid by purchase order). For
student rates, contact MTMI. Members of MTMI receive a discount. Only one
discount may be applied.
*Events in Canadian cities show amounts in Canadian dollars.
MTMI reserves the right to cancel any scheduled seminar due to low
advance registration or other reasons. MTMI’s liability is limited to a refund
of any program tuition paid. MTMI recommends that attendees use refundable
airline tickets for travel to seminars. In case of cancellation of a seminar for
any reason, MTMI is not responsible for travel costs incurred by attendees
including non-refundable airline tickets.
How to Register
By phone call: 1-800-765-6864
By Mail, Fax or Online:
Complete the form on this page then click the Register button.